"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And both from a single cause: the incessant use of words in a figurative sense.
- The damage from the incessant use of motorized vehicles on trails is stark.
- The themes include: drug abuse, bullying, and the media's incessant use of scare tactics.
- Even Monica, I'm told, was appalled by her incessant use of the word "like" on the tapes.
- The French deserve better than the incessant use of comments that have been incidentally deformed.
- Its incessant use is an ego-inflating device, not a communication necessity.
- His clothing, once elegant, had been soiled and torn from incessant use.
- Adding to his torture was the woman's incessant use of "anyway."
- IT seems you can never have too many words to describe the loud, incessant use of cellphones.
- The film is memorable for its almost incessant use of the phrase, "Leave the Bronx!"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.