"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Inspections suggested that continued use of the lift span could harm the structural integrity of the bridge.
- The debate over whether the Navy's use of sonar to detect submarines is harming whales and other sound-sensitive species is back again.
- Hence excessive use (or abuse) of pesticides is harming the farmers with adverse financial, environmental and social impacts.
- The use of Plastitak or Blu-tack, which is similar, does not harm the wall.
- It begins to create the armor for him before warning that it can only be used once, and that its use could harm him.
- Some people turn to drugs or alcohol to cope with emotional trauma after a rape; use of these during pregnancy can harm the fetus.
- "There is no evidence the use of textspeak is harming literacy development in children: in fact the associations are positive, rather than negative," says Dr Wood.
- The fact that a defendant's use of discriminatory peremptory challenges harms the jurors and the community does not end our equal-protection inquiry.
- But there was no evidence that religious use of peyote actually harmed anyone.
- However, others complained that the poem does not reflect Eliot's earlier greatness and that the use of Christian themes harmed the poem.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.