"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The learner is still trying to figure out what rules govern the use of alternate forms.
- The design's integrity rather than the use of particular forms and materials is what makes it modern.
- During the 1980s references to the human figure began to appear in their work, through the use of symbolic forms such as trees or boats.
- His science fiction made use of social criticism and dystopian forms.
- Another factor to consider is the use of different forms of vocal production.
- Reduction in the use and control of secure forms (paper costs).
- Discuss the use of reliable forms of birth control with your doctor.
- It was interesting, the use of artificial forms in warfare.
- He also often makes use of satirical forms and puns.
- Our second action must be to increase Europe's use of alternative forms of energy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.