"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, it was never designed for continuous use and is breaking down.
- That trail has been in continuous use for thousands of years.
- The building was in continuous use as a school until 1980.
- The base was in continuous use until January 29, 1969.
- It has been in continuous use since the end of the 18th century.
- Daily or continuous use of the drug is not usually advised.
- Also, the risk of side effects from a treatment may grow with long, continuous use.
- Nobody had expected them to be in continuous use for half a century.
- It has been in continuous use as an apartment since its construction.
- The station has been in continuous use since that date.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.