"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So far, the use of present-time energies hasn't damaged the linkage.
- "The reckless use of pesticides has damaged the wilderness environment," the Dragoon called.
- The use of herbicides has also damaged the soil extensively.
- Long-term use of this medication may damage the blood vessels in the eyes.
- The use of black magic could not really damage her case now.
- The Europeans fear that such a use of the national security exemption would damage the organization's authority.
- Another said: "The use of sarin would damage sympathy for any cause.
- Why not inform people that prolonged use of mobile phones could damage their brain cells?
- Long-term use of ketorolac can damage your kidneys or cause bleeding.
- So far, the use of present- time energies hasn't damaged the linkage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.