"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Couldn't things just stay the same for a little while until I grew up and understood the way they worked?
- Just one thing, could you leave that set of keys with us?
- And they moved her in a way only true things could.
- That will give him greater pain than any thing else could, I believe.
- So could all the things we've tried to avoid.
- "But I never understood how such a small thing could possibly."
- It was said that in the desert strange things could and did happen.
- The reality, the implication that such things could and did happen, had always happened, scared him.
- To no one else in the world could such a thing have happened, least of all to the other two.
- What better thing could a cat like me do with his life?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.