"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We had something positive to work and build on, but the unfortunate thing was they came right back."
- He had seen many unfortunate things happen, in his years as a chief.
- "The unfortunate thing is that a lot of people will now think he's done something wrong."
- The unfortunate thing is that thirty years later it doesn't sound as good.
- The unfortunate thing is that, in the end, I can deal with boring.
- At times they say unfortunate things but regret them later.
- "Girls who are employed there seem to have rather unfortunate things happen to them."
- The unfortunate thing is the impact on the rest of the world.
- It is confusing when unfortunate things happen to nice people.
- The unfortunate thing is that the kids are forced to make a choice.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.