"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't miss a thing the first time and if possible even less the next two.
- They say you don't miss a good thing until it is gone.
- Just as it was missing other things in him right now.
- I've seen this young woman run across a 60-foot stage, hit every note and never miss a thing.
- You haven't missed a thing, but we're getting ready to start.
- With a small capacity, it is more possible to miss things.
- And life was too short to miss such pleasant things.
- It was easy to miss things right under your nose.
- The kids help him see that it's okay to miss familiar things and people when you're far away.
- I miss small things like going into a shop and knowing all the people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.