"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No doubt I was a pitiful thing to look at.
- The rock was in my hand again, but it seemed a pitiful thing, a child's response.
- It seemed so pitiful a thing to say-so small and futile.
- I came across one of the most pitiful things I have ever known.
- He looked down at the pitiful thing to which the Gutierrez woman had just given birth.
- The pitiful thing that she deserted within the shelter by the beach!
- But his charge was a pitiful thing to see.
- A pitiful thing, really, even had it been completed.
- My life is a pitiful, mechanical thing without a past, like a little wind-up car, ready to run in any direction somebody points me.
- It is the most pitiful thing in the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.