"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also omitted other things.
- Mr. Lukin, now 81 and still active in a Building Engineering Institute here, told reporters who visited his apartment that the publishing agency had told him to omit "certain things."
- It is no revelation that campaigns conspicuously omit things.
- But you do sometimes omit things,?
- A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.
- (The government's published figures suggest a lower amount, but they omit things such as international aviation.)
- As Hemingway said, "If a writer knows enough about what he is writing about, he may omit things that he knows."
- "I spent a lot of time omitting and adding things," she says, before going down to spend a few minutes practicing on stage.
- Though clearly pleased with such high marks for accuracy, Tobias Wolff admits to having omitted things from "This Boy's Life" -real events he chose to leave out lest the true account of his life seem too markedly patterned and shaped.
- I don't deliberately omit things from my descriptions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.