"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They had a bad day and we got on them with a couple of lucky things."
- Lucky thing for you that we came along in time.
- It's a very lucky thing he is out of the running.
- It is a lucky thing we saw you at all.
- Lucky thing he would need to stay behind and pack.
- It was a lucky thing for us that nobody came along just then.
- I mean, it was a really lucky thing that you didn't get the mail then.
- And a lucky thing, because otherwise they might never have received another good review.
- "A lot of lucky things have gone our way during the streak," Long said.
- The man did not force the door open, which was perhaps the luckiest thing that ever happened to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.