"thing" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If he had dropped the old thing, it might have gone off.
- Either that, or to drop the whole thing and mind his own business.
- I would have dropped the thing, but Data's hands wouldn't let me.
- Maybe I'll understand and agree to drop the whole thing.
- It was so hot he almost had to drop the thing.
- He turned it, and then nearly dropped the thing when the figure's legs started to move.
- She had small white hands, the kind that would drop things all over the kitchen.
- With luck, a new administration may even drop the whole thing.
- By which I mean, you do me a favor, and then we drop the whole thing, nothing further is said.
- I nearly drop the thing, and now my hands are shaking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.