"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hotel is Le Sport, formerly the Cariblue, on the northwestern tip of the island.
- The paper benefitted from the demise of its competitors, L'Élan, and Le Sport.
- Le Sport is surrounded by tropical gardens on a secluded bay of golden sand.
- I stayed at Le Sport, a smashing all-inclusive hotel on the island's north-west corner.
- Situated 14 miles from Castries, it was opened recently as an extension to the 102-room all-inclusive hotel known as Le Sport.
- Le Sport, the resort and spa on St. Lucia, is offering a Fly Free program until Dec. 17.
- Daily rates range from $220 to $280 at La Source and $225 to $315 at Le Sport.
- Le Sport is a laissez-faire spa.
- We left Le Sport somewhat firmer, slightly thinner and substantially more relaxed than we had been when we arrived.
- To book a stay at Le Sport, phone (800) 544-2883.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.