"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A sport similar to traditional windsurfing that is performed on land rather than water.
- "I was just thinking today, 'Is there anything in sports similar to what I do?' "
- Olympic softball is a women only competition, with men competing in the similar sport of baseball.
- Softball is a sport similar to baseball but pitchers throw underhand.
- Pan American baseball is competed by men only, while women compete in the similar sport of softball.
- Very similar sports or challenges like this occur in a number of cultures:
- I always end up dating foreigners in similar sports.
- A similar sports and entertainment district would be possible under the pending bill for any replacement development at the Meadowlands.
- A very similar sport is the 12-car rally, which runs to broadly the same rules.
- Unlike many other similar extreme sports video game titles, the game modes are turn based.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.