"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Greensboro is not currently home to any top-level professional sports teams.
- But in any top-level sport, the physical training, the visualization, is the same.
- There are Canada-based teams in several top-level professional sports leagues.
- Others maintain the view that watching live top-level sports is a privilege, showing the men involved some respect should be second-nature.
- This is what we call social enterprising as a top-level sport.
- As for top-level sport, we first need to understand the issues involved.
- Or is scandal part of the human element of top-level sport?
- They are the only team from one of the four top-level professional sports leagues in the state.
- "Two of the 1o athletes suffered such serious liver damage that they could not be permitted to compete further in top-level sports."
- "In top-level sports, the stakes are high," Butyrskaya said at the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.