"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sports start in the fall, and continue through the spring.
- The modern sport started in 19th century with the Spaniards arrival.
- The sport started to grow in popularity during the 1970s.
- 'The sports will start in ten minutes,' said the Doctor.
- Two international standard sports complexes have been planned in the area and construction has started on the projects as of 2011.
- These sports start in the spring, fall, and winter of the school year.
- In fact, the sport did not start on a table, but on the floor.
- Both sports started as college games, with limited audiences through the 1920's and 30's.
- No one can say exactly why, but that was when extreme sports for the average person, like marathons, were starting to take off.
- It may be too soon to tell whether this means other sports will start finding their way to the airwaves on Saturday night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.