"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is later used to deploy the main parachute as on sports systems.
- She said winning the marathon would mean $3,000 from whatever is left of the old sports system in her native country.
- They're not going to let the sports system simply dissolve.
- The 2010-2011 school year marked the change of the old sports system.
- She also knows how disorganized Czechoslovakia's sports system has become.
- East Germany may be gone, but its sports system is being resurrected.
- With so many problems in the country, the sports system became an easy target.
- Now, nearly a month after the last leadership change, the foundations of the sports system have vanished.
- The fact that such an accident could be made into a national scandal says much about the Soviet sports system.
- However, they received the lowest priority in the sports system.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.