"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At general sites like Yahoo Sports, traffic followed the pattern of the sports calendar.
- You've got a sports calendar in The New York Times.
- The other important date in the sports calendar is the college Annual Sports Day.
- Welcome to the most hopeful day on the sports calendar.
- But the increased frequency has cost the Olympics their novelty, and they must compete for attention on crowded sports calendars.
- The Super Bowl is only one event, although the grandest, during the long, long year of the sports calendar.
- February is considered by some to be a down time on the sports calendar, but nothing could be further from the truth for college football fans.
- Thousand of people and dignatories attend this very popular and noted event in the local sports calendar.
- We should use time in between more intensively by offering a meaningful sports calendar for school children.
- The capabilities of the players and the maturity of the program should be considered when drawing up sports calendars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.