"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Petras also suggested that the company sell its shirts in department stores as well as sports pro shops.
- A decade ago, the N.H.L. and the National Basketball Association shared a plight: how to sell sports that were perceived as having limited appeal.
- The anniversary is also marked by food fairs, open-air markets selling traditional Sindhi ware, and entertaining and competitive sports.
- Ultimately, Sportsdaq's real customers are the people selling sports, wherever they are: teams, broadcasters and merchandisers.
- "They can't compare with eBay," said James Westerman of Conway, Ark., who earns more than $15,000 annually selling sports and advertising memorabilia on the site.
- The second, Watching Baseball Smarter, was published by Random House in 2007 and was the 8th best selling American sports book that year.
- The ambitious advertising and marketing effort is emblematic of the intensifying effort to sell sports programming to viewers even when surveys show that fans continue to anticipate coming seasons.
- Besides jewelry, the store sells antiques and sports and historical memorabilia.
- Selling sports and movie memorabilia, the store occupies 2,000 square feet in a brownstone owned by Mr. Lee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.