"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Harland was able to move into a career in sports administration after reitrement.
- After his playing career ended, he became a journalist, and was then involved in sports administration.
- Mainly working as a school director during his professional life, he was also involved in politics and sports administration where he lived.
- For services to commerce, sports administration and to the community.
- At the same time, he gained the respect of amateur sports administrations.
- Jenny was also involved in sports administration both at club and state level.
- Smith has a master's degree in sports administration from the University of Texas.
- Alexandrine was involved in sports administration with many different organizations.
- Following his competitive retirement, he moved into sports administration within the Olympic movement.
- After retiring at the end of the 1984 season Gigg has worked in sports administration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.