"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And well he may, since none of mine could even slow him with mind.
- War also slowed growth during the 1860s, with an increase of only 43,000 residents from 1860 to 1866.
- The growth rate is fast when young, but slows with age.
- He saw the car in front of him slow down and slowed with it.
- Though sales slowed this year with the American economy, they may soon rise again.
- The decline continued to slow in 2008 with only half the population loss compared to 2007.
- Web's heartbeat seemed to slow even more with each number.
- That had slowed the economy in the past and with it the inflation rate.
- The depression of the 1930s again slowed growth, with total population only increasing by 3% between 1930 and 1940.
- That would explain its slowing with respect to the stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.