"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Fighting slowed during the day today, but did not stop.
- War also slowed growth during the 1860s, with an increase of only 43,000 residents from 1860 to 1866.
- They would not slow much at all during each orbit.
- Evans was slowed during the past season by back problems.
- Growth in the $48 billion American soft drink industry has slowed during the 1990's.
- The annual rate of cost increases slowed during 2010 and 2011.
- Their progress slowed during the rest of the month, as wind, winter and ice often worked against them.
- This slowed the long-term development of Afghanistan during that period.
- It slowed during the colonial period, but continued to develop.
- While the pace slowed during the 1980's, by 1990 there were 1.5 million such marriages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.