"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was not certain whether time had slowed for him or everything really did happen so quickly.
- In fact, the rate of increase has slowed for everyone.
- The higher taxes, however, are likely to slow the economy's growth for the rest of the year.
- She slowed for a moment to look back to the road.
- So it wasn't slowing things down at all for me.
- The train was beginning to slow for the next station.
- Time had been slowed for him by a factor of 7200.
- Don't slow for anything, or we will end up its victims, too.
- And then, as it so often did, time slowed for me.
- At the same time, the growth rate slowed for the average worker's pay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.