"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Growth slowed after that, with only a further 50% increase in the Korean population by 2001.
- The tape went to slow motion after that, but it still didn't last long.
- The losses had slowed after that, but never fully stopped.
- Slow the first time with large volumes, but fast after that.
- It stopped in a dangerous position, so the safety car came out and slowed the race after the second lap.
- He slowed his pace after a flight or two so that she could catch up with him.
- Audubon was a well established city by 1900 and growth slowed after that.
- Its economy seems to be slowing this year after torrid growth over the last several years, he said.
- Vigor took a moment to slow his breathing after the long climb.
- The market's problems reflect the weakness in the economy, which has slowed to a crawl after years of strong growth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.