"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went into that big park and I slowed down to a walk.
- The Lizards didn't even need to slow down to fire.
- We slowed down to around forty for a few minutes.
- They did, but she had to slow down to a brisk walk.
- Perhaps, near the end of the process, you started slowing down to normal.
- The rate slows down to one guess every 10 seconds.
- We slow down to about 14 per cent at this stage.
- I had to slow down to a walk for a while to give my head a fighting chance.
- We must not allow the financial crisis to slow down the switch to a green economy.
- Almost at once he was forced to slow down again to a cautious walk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.