"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- China's population growth has slowed since the beginning of this century.
- Work on the Nice language appears to have slowed since early 2006.
- Things have slowed a bit for him since August, but not much.
- Growth in the restaurant industry has slowed since 1986, but the reasons aren't clear.
- The declining quality of public education may have slowed productivity growth since the mid-1960's.
- Even the official estimates confirm that growth has slowed each year since 1996.
- Population growth among developed countries has been slowing since the 1950s, and is now at 0.3% annual growth.
- I can't comment on how it was before but saying it has been slowed since 2002 is not true.
- Job creation has been slowing since 1997, when annual payroll growth peaked at 2.5 percent.
- While their times have slowed a little since their salad days, they can still run near the front of any 10-kilometer pack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.