"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result, he said, is that growth may slow in the coming months.
- It did little to slow the arms race in Europe.
- The music slowed and died in the middle of the number.
- But as the economy began to slow in 2000, businesses cut back.
- The brother had slowed in his own growth and was watching.
- "We just have to slow the rate of increase in Federal spending," he said.
- The fact that the wall was only four inches wide did not slow her in any way.
- The rest will be made up by slowing the rate of growth in Federal spending.
- But at 32, Wills began to slow in the second half.
- It is one reason the stock market slowed in the second half of the year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.