"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But things started slowing down in the beginning of November.
- Production began to slow down in the 1940s and 1950s.
- Building finally slowed down in the 1890s, since most of the district had been developed.
- The hard work may slow down in the next few days.
- But if the economy slows down in coming weeks, that could change.
- "I am not going to slow down in one way because of what has happened today," Jordan said.
- "You just have to slow it down in your mind, listen more carefully."
- Why, anyone would think that time slowed down in there!
- People slowed down in old age because it was the natural thing to do.
- He began to slow down his career in the 1980s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.