"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may need to slow down and take things one at a time.
- On the other hand, I am beginning to slow down.
- The hard work may slow down in the next few days.
- I slow down to be sure she gets every word.
- She read the results too quickly, had to force herself to slow down so they would make sense to her.
- So far they'd had no problems to slow them down.
- I really think we might want to slow down some.
- Now I slow down a little and have less energy.
- Take time to slow down and think before you act.
- Learn how to slow down and think about your own needs first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.