"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A week wouldn't slow things down, at the rate I was going.
- "And maybe slow them down again at the same time."
- However, sales growth slowed at the end of last year.
- He had to slow at the landing field, for there were people about.
- She would use those moments to slow and look back at the children, study the trail.
- He slowed at the last moment and rolled to the side.
- The train did not slow at the scene of the accident.
- He ran with the leaders for much of the race, before slowing at the finish.
- He did not know how long it was before his horse slowed at last.
- A police car slowed at the traffic lights and went through as they changed to green.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.