"slow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the last 22 years, however, the nation's economic growth has slowed to 2.3 percent a year on average.
- Population growth between 1990 and 1995 slowed down to 1.59% with 17,617 on record.
- Indeed, more evidence emerged that the economy was slowing on its own.
- Somewhere during the fourth of those five minutes, he heard a car slowing on the road outside.
- Their attention was caught just then by the sound of a vehicle slowing on the road.
- He slowed on the street and glanced in through the big windows.
- The measures approved today would slow the annual growth to 5.9 percent, on the average.
- Several Fed officials said they were less confident that the economy was about to slow on its own.
- The bus slowed and seemed on the point of stopping.
- A pickup truck slowed on the road just behind us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.