"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We'll 7 send transcripts of the censure, we'll call it a censure to Peking.
- Captain Boniece has sent us transcripts.
- "Some schools sent transcripts and diplomas to students for courses never taken."
- Go ahead-but send me full transcripts.
- He was profuse with invitations to return again, and promised to send me transcripts of the articles and a tape of the radio broadcast.
- Where college grades used to be critical only for those going on to graduate or professional schools, now students applying for jobs send transcripts to potential employers.
- Maybe he could send transcripts of the tapes to various media anonymously and leak it on a daily basis.
- Along with the application, students must send transcripts, financial aid forms and application fee.
- Those who repeat freshman year, though, may not send transcripts from the first school.
- He has helped me in many ways by answering repeated queries and by sending me transcripts of various documents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.