"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I know that we will be sending proposed legislation to the Hill.
- He may send legislation back to the legislature with recommendations and amendments.
- We will send legislation to Congress in the next 10 days, and I hope there will be fast action on it.
- Early next year, whoever is President will have the right to send legislation to Congress putting the agreement into legal force.
- The White House has not even formally sent legislation to Congress to establish the new agency.
- The office's only significant political prerogative is the right to send legislation back to Parliament for reconsideration.
- The president will also have the power to send legislation back to the Parliament for reconsideration.
- Soon I will send legislation to you to finish that job.
- An agreement has been reached between the Assembly and the Senate, which may send legislation to the governor this year.
- And I will send legislation to Congress to forbid them if that is necessary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.