"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They run a system with one million students and 1,100 schools.
- Now he was too old to run, even with a head start.
- A man was running away with blood on his face.
- Hadn't he said something about the river running with blood?
- Then he thought no more but to run, with all the others, toward the light.
- I'm going to open the back door and run with you.
- I asked if he would run with me for an hour.
- Other people can and do run the same model with different data.
- They also cost more to run with the technology of the day.
- If you'd rather be a woman and run with the women, just say the word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.