"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turned left and started to run along the back wall of the room.
- It looked as though he were running along the wall.
- Now even the kids went running along the road alone.
- He was off the bed and running along the floor.
- The young man made off at once, half running along the road to the town.
- And she began to run along the road to him.
- He sat down at the table and ran his hand along its top.
- They ran along the wall but found no way through.
- He was already running back along the side of the house.
- Bill began to run along the road, back to the car.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.