"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He might meet another woman and run off with her.
- I had to run them off and then go in after him.
- At first, he had been sure they would run off to get help.
- He put a hand out to stop her before she could run off.
- He knows better than to run off on his own.
- He kept me with him all the time, and I never got a chance to run off.
- And I don't want you running off to do anything on your own, either.
- They finally decided to run off together, find a small world of their own.
- She was running off to another part of the house.
- Can't take them to court for running off with your money and not doing the job.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.