"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm going to run out and buy a new phone.
- The last few minutes of the year are running out.
- The money has run out, or so we keep being told.
- They don't run things out here in the real world.
- Part of her wanted to turn around and run out.
- After months on the run, he knew his time was running out.
- She no longer works and her money has run out.
- Later you try to run out on me at the field.
- But she could not, and time was running out even now.
- But you never know when either one might run out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.