"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's maybe two hundred public theaters we get them released in.
- With other composers he played a leading part in its development into the main form of public musical theatre.
- The public theatres were three stories high, and built around an open space at the centre.
- In 1791, the laws were changed allowing almost anyone to open a public theatre.
- The film took over a year to go from production to the public theaters due to the controversy.
- He turned a corner, hesitated, and then disappeared into a public theater.
- In 1859, before its election, he built a public theatre with his own money.
- It was the third public theatre opened in the West End.
- Perhaps some work is just better suited to public theaters.
- The public theatre could seat 340 people at a time, and contained a sound system of approximately 25,000 watts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.