"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the head of the stairs is a large public lobby that opens to the courtyard and to the front of the building.
- User-generated public lobbies also make a welcome return, which many of you will be glad to hear.
- Its emergency department is located on the first floor, along with the large public lobby and front door.
- The main entrance led into a public lobby with a large fireplace and wood-paneled walls.
- They walked side by side through the public lobby of the county building.
- Above, a view through the rotunda, which serves as a ceremonial public lobby.
- However, ceiling panels in the public lobby are less ornate.
- The interior boasts an elaborate L-shaped public lobby on the first floor.
- At night the public lobbies, lighted by fire, were even redder than during the day.
- Fresh flowers, such as one usually sees only in public lobbies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.