"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hence the need for the treasury at public level was not felt.
- But we have found an additional hole cut through into the public levels below Zamork.
- Most people were resigned to living wholly on the public level.
- Barrie has two major English school boards that operate inside the city at a public level.
- On the larger, public level, the charging of Williams in a number of the killings does not set matters to rest.
- So the public level of trust for nuclear is critical to building reactors.
- From the axis they went down several levels, past offices and private quarters to the first of the public levels.
- I set the program at the general public level, technical/article document.
- "What this does is to elevate maintenance of infrastructure to a very public level," he said.
- And are you going to go after the individual or help people at the public level with certain policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.