"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pier's secondary role was as a public pier, where pleasure craft were allowed to dock.
- There are 92 public piers along the California coast.
- The presence of these weapons on the public pier makes some people uncomfortable in this rather threadbare beach town.
- From our balcony, we can see the public pier, which is about 300 yards from our place.
- In Queens, it can be seen from the public pier at the River's Edge restaurant.
- The "parkland" includes 13 public piers and 400 acres of land under water.
- Besides the Beard Street pier, the neighborhood has two other public piers.
- Young, on a public pier, called Bartlett a "liar and a perjurer".
- He led her to a small launch, moored to one of the public piers.
- Perhaps jt wasn't proper for a girl of her position to meet a beau at a public pier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.