"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that time the project received more than 100 calls an hour.
- The project received over 100,000 donors from around the world.
- This project has also received approval from the central government.
- But this project, which could cost at least $300 million, has not yet received approval.
- The project received a budget of $258,600 and reported spending $257,999.
- When the project finally received a green light, everyone agreed that it should not be a political film.
- This project received $3 million from the federal government in 2001.
- The project has since received little attention and is generally considered "Dead."
- Why does the project receive city funds, the students asked.
- However the $300,000 project only received minimal support and died later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.