"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those projects would just fall to the end of the line during the approval process.
- Two weeks later, the whole project fell apart, despite department efforts.
- However, the project fell through in a couple of months.
- In addition, the project has fallen six years behind schedule.
- The restaurant was put on hold after financing for the $6 million project fell through.
- However, this project apparently fell through in the early stages.
- Over the next two years, the project fell on and off the charts.
- But the heads of several local job training and development agencies say the project is falling short.
- These projects can fall under any of the other four categories.
- They had to decide upon their next course of action after the project fell through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.