"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The project began more than a year ago at a cost of $6 million.
- Many of them are in California, where the project began, but others work from home around the country.
- For the first time since the project began, I was alone in the house.
- The project began to take on a life of its own.
- Remember what you've been telling us since the project began.
- The project began in 1997 and took three years to complete.
- When the project began in 1983, it was expected to cost $910 million.
- The project began about half a year after starting up his own development company.
- The $2.3 billion project, expected to take eight years, could begin this summer.
- The project began in 2006 and is expected to be finished by 2017.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.