"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film also seeks out people who attempt to create a sustainable food system through innovative projects.
- The city continues to plan for revitalization through various projects.
- The goal is to strive to make effective use of resources through collaborative projects.
- Our students have opportunities each year to serve at their own school, in the Orlando community, and globally through international projects.
- Her works explore the complex cultural politics of exile through personal and collective projects.
- However he has also been criticized for not seeing through projects.
- An example of this would be through field trips, experiments, group and individual projects.
- "During the second semester it challenges the student to look beyond himself to the community" through outreach projects.
- This can also form a turning point in the sense that through such projects all members of the participating universities will be affected.
- Work also takes place outside the gallery through artist-led projects, events and research.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.