"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Department officials are now taking a fresh look at the project.
- So far, 23 of the houses at the project have been sold.
- Another way to look at the project is in efficiency terms.
- She said the police tried to stem the drug trade at the project for two years but could not.
- Fifteen of those now work full time at the project.
- At the project, there is anger over what happened to the group.
- In 2007, Paramount was taking another look at the project.
- Approach determines how you look at the project (or your career).
- "We will invite cities to look at the project in late March and early summer," he said.
- Instead, they kept on performing at concerts and created side projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.