"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Discover what we do behind the scenes, including special projects.
- As a session player, his guitar and bass playing can be heard (to date) on over 50 albums, including projects he's produced.
- The following is a list of the lineups in the band's history, including side projects and session musicians.
- Central Maintenance is responsible for major work on the houses, including major projects or renovations.
- Israeli efforts to work jointly on variety of programs, including agricultural projects, have usually fizzled and died.
- Let the agency know specifics including projects, dates, and how your experience applies to the field.
- More water should be supplied for their use through various methods including projects of regional and international cooperation.
- Vermont, for instance, uses portfolios of student work, including essays, reports and projects to gauge progress.
- In such cases, other potential sources of funding exist at Community level, including projects co-financed by the structural funds.
- For now, he said, the company has a lot of plans, including movies and other projects, some centered on the Muppets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.