"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These pictures belong to the public and entrance to see them is free.
- But the pictures the ship brought back belonged to the whole world.
- The furniture and the pictures belong to the house.
- "Leopold knows the picture belongs to my great-great-aunt," he said.
- All music and pictures in this video belongs to their rightful owners!
- All music and pictures belong to their respectful owners.
- I own the pictures but all right to the song belong to...
- If the picture belonged to Jacques, that explained why he'd never seen it before.
- "The picture belongs to me," she said, confoundedly calm in a world that had just turned inside out.
- She looked like her picture belonged on the one-dollar bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.