"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All we might have asked for, to go with those stunning film sequences, was a rather more balanced picture of what is happening.
- They will start putting forward a more balanced picture next Sunday.
- They take everything given as a fact, and from a media that often fails to present a balanced picture.
- "It gives you a balanced, comprehensive picture of your decision either way," he said.
- "It's presenting a balanced picture that has never been allowed to emerge," he said.
- If the conservation movement had the same kind of publicity budget, the public might be given a more balanced picture.
- "I hoped that my trip would help show a full and balanced picture of modern China."
- Since the mid-20th century, archaeological sources have helped build a more complete and balanced picture.
- That would provide a more balanced picture of nurses in the health care system today.
- Is overheating important in terms of a balanced overall picture?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.