"picture" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two pictures always seem to me to complete each other.
- But the picture also seems to be saying something about the magazine itself, and the question is: What?
- I don't think the picture would seem so far out now.
- Potent enough pictures will seem to be important whether they really mean anything or not.
- For those who are there now, the picture seems very grim indeed.
- I went on and added the water, you see, because the picture seemed to demand it.
- Early last fall, the picture did not seem that grim.
- What no picture of the lamp that seems to be in every scene?
- All the pictures seemed to be at least twenty years old.
- The picture of modern art doesn't seem that different to me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.